Honest1 wheel alignment services keep you driving in the right direction
A car alignment is a tune-up of your steering and suspension systems. The goal: get your tires, wheels, and the systems that connect them pointed in the same direction. Our wheel alignment services cover your ride from camber (if your tires tilt) to thrust angle (the imaginary line between the front and rear axles). With our exclusive digital Roadworthy diagnostic, our technicians can find even the slightest degree of risk.
When it’s time for alignment services:
Keep an eye out for the telltale signs you might need a tire or wheel alignment. If any of these feel or sound familiar, come stop by an Honest shop near you.
- The steering wheel's a bit crooked while you're driving straight
- Your car seems to have a mind of its own, pulling or drifting left or right
- The tread on your tires is wearing unevenly
- You frequently drive over potholes or rough roads
- You've recently hit a curb or parking barrier
The next time you need tire or wheel alignment services, our team of experts is here to help. By the end of your appointment, you’ll know all your options and have a plan for the future.
Wheel alignment services are only the beginning at Honest1. Check out all of our services to see how our certified technicians keep our communities Roadworthy.