Oil Change Services
At Honest1, our oil change services are just the beginning
Routine oil change services are one of the best ways to take care of your engine and your wallet. But today’s cars are sophisticated creatures with specific needs—and not everyone remembers to (or enjoys) bringing their car in. Whether your ride needs full synthetic or blend, our Honest1 technicians are ready to juice up your journey.
When to schedule your oil change services:
Is that tiny sticker on your windshield giving you a nudge? Avoid expensive auto repairs with oil change services every 5,000 to 7,500 miles and a watchful eye or nose for:
- Blinking dashboard lights
- A smoking exhaust or burning smells
- A shaky ride
Not sure which kind of oil your ride needs?
Full-Synthetic Oil: This premium, long-life engine oil is the high-end fashion of engine oils, giving you more miles in between each oil change service.
Synthetic Blend Oil: This is a trendy hybrid of conventional and synthetic oils, which means you to replace it sooner.
How to check your levels in 10 minutes or less:
Go the extra mile by learning how to check your levels between oil change services.
- Find your owner's manual
- See if you should check your oil when the engine is hot or cool
- Grab a rag you don’t care about
- Open your hood and find the dipstick (on the engine with a bright handle)
- Pull out the dipstick and wipe the oil off
- Redip it into the engine, making sure you push all the way in
- Pull out the dipstick
- Get your reading—if the top of the streak is between the maximum and minimum marks, you’re good to go
Need help? Come by for one of our oil change services and our Roadworthy technicians will walk you through it.
Need more than oil change services? We've got you covered. Our team can show you what needs attention, what it might cost, and how to avoid it in the future.